Anonymous

What's your opinion on this situation?

In summary:

Pretend a guy has a mom who doesn't have a lot of money. He gives her part of his paycheck everytime so she can afford things. The guy can't really have a life because he gives his mom money. For example, he kind of just hangs out at home, doesn't buy expensive things, etc.

What if he doesn't live in her home.

In my opinion, that situation would be none of my business. Worry about your own life.

This is a matter between mother and son, and no one knows the background.

My opinion?  It's none of your business.

Sounds like a good son trying to do his best to supplement his mother's income. But a good mother would in return be trying to find a way to earn more money so her son could eventually have more financial freedom. 

Its your choice you have one life you have one mother. Looks like you must choose. My parents were pretty rich but they never did anything for me they could care less.  So you dont owe family.  Its just what you want to do, it is a choice you have to make.

• Bill

Here’s what I think. Honor thy father and mother.  I’d rather help my mother than party. 

i think the mom should get her own income going

If you live in her home you should give her money.