Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Why do people who recover quickly from Covid not really get mentioned in the news?

Nick Saban, Cam Newton, Stephon Gilmore tested positive and were back to work within two weeks.

I know, I know, we're supposed to stay scared.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Your an idiot and the virus is looking for morons like you .

• 1 month ago

Like everything else, it's agenda driven. Recovering quickly doesn't fit the narrative.

• Cory
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Some guy named Donald Trump was in the news. He spent a weekend in the hospital after testing positive and was back on the campaign trail. 

• 1 month ago

For the same reason the media runs the crawler across the bottom of your tv screen with the number of Covid19 cases like it was a football score. That number may as well be the GDP of Paraguay. It is absolutely meaningless...but it sure is a big number and it sounds really scary. But, uhh...something like 99.8 % of people survive it, right?  Within a few years, every single one of us will have had this bug, like it or not, masks or no masks. Remember when all of this BS was to "flatten the curve", but now its "until we get a vaccine"? This crap is going to go on forever if we don't all say "Enough!".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because it doesn’t cause division and anger

• 1 month ago

Nick Saban was a FALSE POSITIVE. It happens. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

How did you know if they were not mentioned?

• 2 months ago

Because they recover ? However their are oven long term effects upon vital

organs.

You are correct, most of the media does not

report the long term damaged. It's not dramatic enough  news.

• 2 months ago

I heard all about those guys.

If they weren't mentioned, how'd you know they recovered?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nick Saban, Cam Newton, Stephon Gilmore were all mentioned in the news, Einstein.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.