Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Are there any women that love feminine men? Not like gay types but soft men that care for women ?

Men that are not aggressive but soft and caring, kinda like a woman but not gay. They love and care for their wives and kids, help with housechores and are overall sweet and soft spoken, also known as the good guys. They are neither alpha nor bottom beta males, they treat you just like equals with respect. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Iampro
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can be masculine without being aggressive or a total jerk. 

Women aren't attracted to indecisive men who can't just say what they want/need. And definitely not men who don't find a way to get it. 

But there is a respectful way of doing all of that without being an asshole or a jerk. Or aggressive. 

You can be a "bad boy" and attract a lot of women... But they're not going to be the type of women you want mothering your children. Emotionally healthy people don't chase toxic people. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So in short, normal guys. Yeah, there's still a market for that. 

• 1 month ago

Yes I prefer those men to brutes

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A man that treats his woman like an equal has a good chance of getting dumped.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Men are supposed to be like men. I want a husband. I am not expecting a maid servant. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I loooove them! I only date that kind of guys by the way. I love sweet and soft gentlemen xxx

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I do, I never loved alpha men. 

They are jerks. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.