What's with all these scantily clad promiscuous women in music industry?

Like if i wanted to see nudity/sex i can access many websites which have much better stuff. It seems almost like a forceful sexualization of women and perversion of men. It doesn't matter if it is a male singer or female singer it is almost always females who are sexualized. Like i know i am an heterosexual male and i know what i am attracted to you don't have to remind me(i am not gonna become gay) of that every time i turn the damn TV on.

It gets to a point where it gets cringe worthy

These types of attention demanding females are mentally ill. They are vile to the point of being gross, and do not deserve the attention they are seeking. They promote an obnoxious social behavior to females in public, and have really turned our society into trash. They are one reason why a good percentage of modern American women should be avoided at all costs and why MGTOW is increasing. 

Shirtless male singers and male singers who emphasize their crotch have been around for over 50 years. Singers sexualize themselves to sell their music - it doesn't necessarily mean they are promiscuous. If you don't want to watch music videos, don't. I never see them because I am old and don't care about today's music, so my TV is never on a station that plays them. 

Really don't understand why you even give a rat's ***.

• ?

Perhaps you prefer this. It's not like there isn't a backlash to the kind of thing you're talking about. But seriously, IMHO part of the huge rise of K-Pop is because it's a lot more squeaky clean than the way many artists are marketed these days. BTW, if you think female performers are choosing this for themselves without being prompted by managers, promoters and stylists, you'd just be wrong in most cases. 

I know, it’s horrible. It annoys me as hell and makes me feel ashamed as a woman how those whores degrade my gender. No wonder most men disrespect women and see us as sex objects. It’s such a shame how women get sexually objectified everywhere, it’s like we aren’t humans but sex objects and that’s the only thing we are good for. Smh. 

• rick

Promiscuous?? How have you established promiscuity? You think that anyone getting more sex than you are is promiscuous. Sorry, but that includes most of the adult world, including your parents. Most performers in popular music are mediocre or sub-standard musicians. The females are popular only because of the amount of skin and more that they show.

• Bill

They dress that way because they don't have any talent to speak of. It's the same reason all their songs are about sex and being a skank.

• liz

Turn away and don’t watch it. 

they should be wearing face masks