Is it true when we witness His POWER with Holy Spirit baptism(Acts 1:5;8) we witness His resurrection & ordained to be Christians(Acts 1:22)?

Update:

JESUS SAID IN ACTS 1:5 "BUT YE SHALL BE BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY GHOST" 

AND IN ACTS 1:8 SAID "BUT YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER AFTER THAT THE HOLY GHOST COMES UPON YOU TO BE A WITNESS UNTO ME" OF MY POWER

ROMANS 6:4 DEFINES (((HIS RESURRECTION))) AS "LIKE AS CHRIST WAS RAISED UP BY THE GLORY OF THE FATHER" WHICH IS BY THE HOLY GHOST.

ACTS 1:22 SAYS "...(((MUST))) ONE BE (((ORDAINED))) TO BE A (((WITNESS))) WITH US OF (((HIS RESURRECTION")))

Update 2:

THEREFORE (((MUST))) ONE BE (((ORDAINED))) AND BE A (((WITNESS))) OF HIS (((POWER))) [AKA "HIS RESURRECTION" ACTS 1:22] THAT COMES UPON US WHEN WE ARE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED (ACTS 1:5;8) IN ORDER TO BE A CHRISTIAN (I COR 12:11-12) WHEN WE ARE "BAPTIZED INTO ONE SPIRIT" (I COR 12:13)?

Update 3:

@MALCOLM

I CAN SEE WHY.

"IF YOU'RE NOT FOR ME YOU ARE AGAINST ME" (MATT 12:30) 

AND JESUS DOES (JOHN 1:33) THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) 

WHICH TODAY'S CHRISTIANS ARE (((AGAINST))) 

SINCE THEY (((ADD))) ANOTHER (PROV 30:6) 

Update 4:

CONSEQUENTLY "YOU CAN'T EAT AT THE LORD'S TABLE AND THE DEVIL'S"  (I CORINTHIANS 10:21)

MAKING TODAY'S CHRISTIANS 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>SERVE THE DEVIL<<<<<<<<<< (I CORINTHIANS 10:21).

Update 5:

@MALCOM

DON'T WORRY!

YOU AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES AS YOU 

WILL HAVE (((PLENTY OF TIME))) IN

ETNERAL DAMNATION

WHERE YOU ALL ARE GOING (REV 21:8) 

SINCE YOU "DENY THE POWER OF GOD" (II TIM 3:5) WHO IS JESUS BAPTIZE YOU (JOHN 1:33) WITH THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) BUT 

PREFER A MAN (MATT 28:19+).

DON'T YOU KNOW THIS BATTLE IS 

BETWEEN (((MAN))) [AKA THE DEVIL; GEN 6:5] 

AND (((GOD))) [DEUT 6:4]?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

We have wasted so much time in reading such illogical, incoherent and unbelievable material, that we want that time back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.