Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

As a man why do I feel threatened by intelligent, beautiful and independent women?

• bj_dj

Maybe we are threatening you!

You are obviously a feminist troll. Nobody is threatened by intelligent and beautiful women. What do you mean by independent women? Society can survive only if men/husbands and women/wives cooperate and complement each other. Disagreement with feminism is not hate or fear. 

Maybe because you don't think you are intelligent, handsome, and independent?

You probably have low self esteem and don't believe you deserve someone who's got her life together. 

cause you're insecure.

Same bro. I know exactly the kind and I’m threatened by them too. Their emotionally unstable mood swings sure do put me in my place. I mean one minute she’s raging, next minute she’s crying, next minute she’s feeling cute, all behind 50 layers of beauty enhancement products. Frightening stuff.

"As a man why do I feel threatened by intelligent, beautiful and independent women?"

Because you're not here "as a man".  You represent nobody but yourself.  And I suppose you are threatened by intelligent, beautiful and independent women.  That's an issue you should deal with as most men don't have this issue.

The closer reality is that you are a feminist posing as a man, since no man would use such a ridiculous term of being threatened by "intelligent, beautiful and independent women".  That has feminists written all over it.  

.

• Marvin

It sounds like you have a bit of an ego chrysies.  Such women do not make me feel threatened at all.

• liz

I’m sorry, I can’t help it.  I just have that effect on some men ;-)

I don't. I just feel like they're up to something if they pretend to be interested in me