Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

As a man why do I feel threatened by intelligent, beautiful and independent women?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • bj_dj
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Maybe we are threatening you!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are obviously a feminist troll. Nobody is threatened by intelligent and beautiful women. What do you mean by independent women? Society can survive only if men/husbands and women/wives cooperate and complement each other. Disagreement with feminism is not hate or fear. 

• 1 month ago

Maybe because you don't think you are intelligent, handsome, and independent?

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You probably have low self esteem and don't believe you deserve someone who's got her life together. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

cause you're insecure.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Same bro. I know exactly the kind and I’m threatened by them too. Their emotionally unstable mood swings sure do put me in my place. I mean one minute she’s raging, next minute she’s crying, next minute she’s feeling cute, all behind 50 layers of beauty enhancement products. Frightening stuff.

• 1 month ago

"As a man why do I feel threatened by intelligent, beautiful and independent women?"

Because you're not here "as a man".  You represent nobody but yourself.  And I suppose you are threatened by intelligent, beautiful and independent women.  That's an issue you should deal with as most men don't have this issue.

The closer reality is that you are a feminist posing as a man, since no man would use such a ridiculous term of being threatened by "intelligent, beautiful and independent women".  That has feminists written all over it.  

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It sounds like you have a bit of an ego chrysies.  Such women do not make me feel threatened at all.

• liz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I’m sorry, I can’t help it.  I just have that effect on some men ;-)

• 1 month ago

I don't. I just feel like they're up to something if they pretend to be interested in me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.