Is it gross that fashion experts say we don't need to wash our denim jeans?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is another con game. They say you should discard them after a few wearings and buy new ones. They are thieves. Indeed, all jeans are thievery. Once they were worn only on the job by manual laborers while working. They are cheap and durable. Fashion designers announced that they were in style and ctarted charging as much for them as for expensive pants. The "unwashed masses" mindlessly believ such thieves. I think jean are ugly, so I never would wear them. 

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They may just be idiots.

• 1 month ago

HAI (YES at Japan), fashion designers are thieves and tell people many silly things. All clothes need washing. If someone never wash any of his clothing, he smell horrible and make people vomit. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very gross. Smelling like sweat and bodily functions does NOT make your jeans more attractive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fashion experts want you to replace them (not wash them) after a few wearings. 

• 1 month ago

Please wash them. You will thank me.

• 1 month ago

Definitely wash your jeans! Denim hides dirt more than other fabrics but the dirt is still there. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't listen to idiotic morons

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, it's disgusting . . . despite what Levi's sez, freezing your jeans overnight isn't going to remove dead skin cells, leaked body fluids, dirt . . . . and these days, viruses and bacterial.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very gross. Smelling like sweat and bodily functions does NOT make your jeans more attractive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.