Dirac
Lv 4
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Didn't Trump just confirm Republicans scientific illiteracy by saying that Biden will "Listen to the scientists,"  as if that's a bad thing?

Update:

No, I’m not paid to post here—that is a lie that a mentally ill, ice cream obsessed troll keeps repeating. This question is quite obviously connected to global warming because it is about Republican rejection of science in general.

Update 2:

JimZ, you are a perfect example of a Republican (or at least a right-wing extremist) that doesn't listen to scientists.  Considering that you don't understand the greenhouse effect and have the carbonate chemistry of the ocean completely backwards, you probably should start listening to more scientists.

Update 3:

Koshka, Trump's behavior is getting more and more bizarre, if that's possible. I think he's suffering lingering effects of the powerful steroid he took or else he's just trying to lose and is ensuring that his brand is intact with his base.

Update 4:

Sagebrush, you sound like you've been reading propaganda blogs from 10 years ago. While I find the work that Mann does kind of iffy, like a lot of geology, I've never heard of Hansen lying about anything. He has retired anyway--there are tens of thousands of scientists saying the same thing--the planet is warming and we are causing it.  At this point, that's not really in doubt.

Update 5:

garry: actually, there's a lot of agreement among scientists.  There are just a few contrarian scientists whose importance is played up by conservative propaganda sites--that's why you'll see the same names again and again.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • david
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yep. Science equals change. The one thing cuckroaches universally fear and loath is change.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

listens to scientist as long as they agree which they dont , why listen to people who cant agree !!!! thats unless your name is biden .

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Which scientists? Mann, Hanson, and the like? Proven liars and con-artists? There are true scientists and bad scientists and a wise man know the difference. 

You seem to align with the evil scientists.   

• 1 month ago

That is rhetorical

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Let's count Dirac's sock puppets in this "question."

Chesticles

Koshka

Jim

Anonymous

Probably Skeptik

Unbelievable.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Republicans typically reject idiot leftist drivel that passes for science to  gullible leftist morons such as Peak Oil and catastrophic AGW.  Trump understands that leftists such as senile Joe just pretend to listen to scientists when all they are listening to is the exaggerations that help promote their hate-filled agenda.  In the first debate Biden was repeating weird leftist lies such as the Amazon is the lungs of the planet.  Propping up Biden as someone that listens to science is moronic.  He is a clueless and dangerous buffoon.

• 1 month ago

When the "scientists" that Biden will listen to are named "Greta" and "Bill Nye".....

• Pindar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don’t be too hard on him Bacchus, he does need some sort of job after he was banned from teaching.

• 1 month ago

Now, now, cut Trump a break. He never listens to ANYONE who disagrees with his preconceived notions, no matter how outlandish they are.

Although he DID get whisked to Walter Reed when something was wrong with him (physically, anyway).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This question has nothing to do with this category, and I think you know that.  What is your KNOWLEDGE SEEKING QUESTION about Neapolitan ice cream

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.