band with light in there song  or name?

• mars

Lighthouse.....

Light my fire by the Doors...Moonlight Feels Right by Starbuck,You Light Up my Life” by Debby Boone

Electric Light orchestra. The word is "their", not "there".

"Blinded by the Light" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWVL4B-4pI

Youtube thumbnail

ELO - Electric Light Orchestra

Harry is wrong:  

"Mister Moonlight" was a cover by The Beatles of the song by Roy Lee Johnson c. 1955.  It was 1st recorded in 1962 by Willie "Piano Red" Perryman.  It was also done by The Hollies before The Beatles did their version. 

"Light My Fire" was done by The Doors.  Jose Fellatio did his version more than a year later.   

Ry Guy is wrong:

"Blinded By The Light" was written by Bruce Springsteen, & appeared on his 1st album in 1973.  Manfred Mann did a cover in 1977.

Disappointed that no one mentioned Lighthouse, a Canadian band that has used strings, horns, strings & a vibraphone & is best known for being "Band of the Year" & having the "Song of the Year" in 1971.  

I see we have the T.D. troll here again, further proving that he doesn't know his a$$ from his elbow.

Mister Moonlight - Beatles. Light my Fire - Jose Feliciano. Travelling Light - Cliff Richard. Light Up - Snow Patrol.

Blinded by the light- manfred mann's earth band 

Light On by Maggie Rogers

Are you just asking for one that we know of, or are you looking for something in particular?

• Jill

ELO - Electric Light Orchestra.