Is this a real ghost? Background of Grave yard pic I took yesterday...?

Stopped by the graveyard to pay my respects to an old friend. This scary head was in the background of photo! It resemble the nearby tree, however it’s very detailed!!! 

What are your thoughts? 

• Dubbs
    Favorite Answer

As one who believes in ghosts and the supernatural,  I have to say that that's just a blurry picture with your mind picking out what it wants to see. The tree is just really blurry.

I remember when I was younger I was able to see a pine tree down the road from my bedroom window, as my home was up on a hill. At night, a nearby street light cast light on areas of the tree, I was able to make out the shape of a dragon in the tree. It's like people finding shapes in clouds and such.

Although I do believe in ghosts, unless they have a really narcissistic attachment to their own body, I doubt a ghost would hang out at a graveyard. Most ghosts manifest in areas they were comfortable with while alive, so I doubt this would be a rare exception. 

I named my house camel toe