Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Help pls? ?

My little brother ALWAYS punches me in the boobs. He is 7 and I'm 15 but his punches are actually really strong. The last time he punched me was earlier today and it hurt really bad and I'm actually bruised there. I told my mom but she said hes just a little kid. How do I get him to stop?

Favorite Answer

When a kid does something that shouldn't be done. We have to explain to them why they shouldn't be doing it. If we explain them properly they will understand that and prevent that behaviour. 

your mom is as mine..

there is no way for her to learn to see this.... I guess you could punch her in the boob ? tell her ,, hurts doesn't it? 

I suggest slap in the face,, it is what will happen to him in the world if he doses similar

Sad if he is not discipline now he will grow to be messed up and self destruct.. my younger brother is dead and pretty much same thing you mother said.. he never enjoyed like because he never respected life -- so he drank him self to death 

note expect your mom to react poorly when you slap him ..... 3 more years and you can get  job move out 

I can sorta relate with my younger cousins that constantly punch and pull. With little kids showing them that you care are showing a reaction motivates them to do it even more. I'm not saying that you should just let him do it, but perhaps try to push him aside and ignore his antics. Once you do this he might just get bored and leave like my cousins do.

DICK PUNCH     

• Orla C

Talk to your father about it. Ask him to make the child stop. 

I'm surpised at your mother, this behaviour needs to be handled. 

Kick him in his twig and berries. Not too hard but enough to put him to his knees. Repeat if necessary.

When we were kids my brother use to give me wedges or corn dog me. I found a good foot to the groin remedied the problem

Didn't you post this before? Smack the kid hard around the face. He won't do it again. Do it before he become a full grown monster.

Talk to your mom again and let your brother know it hurts and he should stop. Do it in a gentle manner that it wont come off in a rude way. 

You need to talk to him and explain that he's hurting you. If necessary, show him the boo boo.

It's obvious that you're the same anonymous person who has been posting fake scenarios about being "punched in the boobs."  Earlier today you claimed that your tennis partner did the same thing.  It sounds like you have a fetish about this.

• Punch him back in the face!!!!!!!!!!!!!