Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Do you believe the dead watches over us?

I don't know what to make of it. My then fiance died in an auto accident several years ago. I'm now married with kids.

2018:I was heading to my nearby store like usual. As I'm walking on the sidewalk, I heard someone called me (3 times) by the middle name, loud and clear. Only my grandma and fiance would call me by the middle and it was a man's voice, his voice.I stopped and was felt scared at this point. Then about 5-6 seconds later, a huge air conditioning unit fell. It narrowly missed me by less than a foot and I only had a small scrape on my left foot from a small piece of glass. The store manager and others kept asking if I was ok. So basically I was right at the spot where I've would've died if I had walked a bit more. I turned around and he wasn't there. No one else heard him, except me. If that was really him, then he saved my life. When we lose a loved one,do you think they are still out there watching over us???

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

i believe it's possible... i too have heard voices calling my name but no one's anywhere around! maybe it is spiritual entities trying to tell us something!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.