The next presidential debate should cut off Trump's microphone?

If he fails to follow the debate rules and wait his turn to speak?

• Yahoo

Maybe it’s fair for each to have their turn

Cut off both microphones lol

• imlyn

You mean you didn't notice how the moderators are democrat? Or how this isn't fair to Pres. Trump? You didn't notice the moderator makes it look like Trump created the virus and how the moderator doesn't ask Biden his stance on BLM and Antifa? What would Biden do about that? President Trump was too nice.

Trump will be debating 2 people this week. The moderator and maybe Joe. I do hope the president lets Joe ramble on and show his cognitive decline for all to see. I bet you just want Trump to sit there , stay quite while they lie, insult him  and deflect from Joes policy and corruption problems.

i dont think so

Only if they do it to Biden as well. The debates need to be conducted fairly with equal time given to both candidates.

• Ted K

That's why he didn't want the second virtual debate.  He is incapable of debating policy--Biden would humiliate him--so the only thing he can do is sit in the back and throw spitwads--he wants to be able to do that again..

"If I can't turn the whole thing into a chaotic circus then I don't wanna play."

This is the next debate moderator, you tell me what will happen.

New York Post: Kristen Welker comes from an established Democratic family — who have poured cash into party coffers, and to Trump opponents, for years.

Her mother, Julie Welker, a prominent real estate broker in Philadelphia, and father, Harvey Welker, a consulting engineer, have donated tens of thousands of dollars to Democratic candidates and close to $20,000 to Barack Obama alone.

There was also $3,300 for Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign and $2,100 for Hillary Clinton’s doomed 2016 presidential effort against Trump. Another $7,300 was contributed to the Democratic National Committee between 2004 and 2020.

No because Twitter and Facebook have already done that.