garry
garry asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 2 months ago

curry taste .?

why doesnt KFC or Macdonalds come in curry flavour , after all theres over 1 billion indians . imagine they came in plain curry or madras curry flavours ,,

• 6 days ago

It would depend on the location of that particular KFC or McDonald's and what that local palate prefers. I am American and love curry but its generally not a spice that is used widely here (though I feel its becoming more popular) so you will not see it at an American KFC or McD's. However, when we lived in Germany around 2005 I remember the McD's there having a curry flavored ketchup option as I believe Europe grew more accustomed to curry long ago and there are generally a lot more ethic populations that live there that eat curry a lot. 

There are 70 million Republicans in the United States to but they don’t make KFC or McDonald’s that taste like shlt!

macdonal is no indian man

but kernerl sanderss!

• Darla

A McDonald's in India would have food the locals prefer. In USA we don't prefer curry. 

• kswck2

There are different menu's in different parts of the world. 

• denise

Don't Mc donalds do a spicy chicken flat bread / naan?