Amy Barrett creating a circus of juggling and dodging the truth?

When asked DIRECT QUESTIONS on how she would rule on very important issues that have been hard won and fought for by Americans who depend on and use certain legal precedents, she deflects, changes the subject or simply refuses to answer.

THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED.

Is it fair or reasonable for the American public to advise their senators to reject or accept her nomination when she will not commit to the laws and programs that have been established by the American People and their legislative representatives?

When asked if Trump can post pone an election for his convenience, she said she couldn't answer that.  Why not?  The Constitution is CLEAR on the fact that it must be held every four years and we even voted when we were at war in the past.  How can she not know this?

I believe Amy Barrett is unfit for the US Supreme Court.  How can we trust her?  

How can we trust Donald Trump?

Favorite Answer

Yes, on purpose.

I / we cannot trust her just like I / we cannot trust tRump.

You do know that it would be unethical for a judge to express an opinion concerning a situation that she may be hearing in the future. I do understand that modern American liberals have no ethics, just feelings.

Barrett answered all question as like a Judge should....simply avoiding a corner that democrats tried (and failed) to back her into is not an issue unless your a triggered little emotional simpleton...........o thats right       you are...... 

• Dze

lol cant be tolerated ... dems are the ones creating a circus by asking an intelligent person to 'pre-rule on every scenario forever .. no shes not playing the ignorant game lol .. ..

I have an idea. STAMP your feet real hard. Maybe someone will care about what you "believe" or are ranting about.

it's called "The Ginsburg Rule"..... yet another precedent set by a Democratic Majority over which you are crying today....