Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can I lose 70kg quickly as possible?

I don't care if it's unhealthy or risks my life, what is the quickest way to lose weight, even if it causes death?

follow the keto diet or try to Fasting 2/3 days in a week

Let me get this right. Do you want to lose enough weight so that your body will look good in your coffin? 

• limit your calories. Exercise twice a day. Sleep 10 hours. Drink ALOT OF WATER

That's an awful lot of weight. Deadly to lose quickly and deadly to carry around.

I am no expert but this is what I would do. My mother in the 1970s would every day bring a fried breakfast up to my father for him to eat in bed. The fried food was cooked in lard and the eggs rested on fried bread which absorbed large amounts of fat. Everyone ate like that (loads of lard) but hardly anyone was fat. So I would if I were you confine yourself to three or four meals per day and eat as much of as little as you wish. Use saturated fat like lard or butter and don't eat between meals. The fact is that when we did eat like that hardly anyone was fat. Try avoiding processed food too if you can cook.

Try it as an experiment get scales and weigh weekly and chart the results.

Calorie deficit and regular exercise. Or of course just the calorie deficit on its own will do the trick too.

Death will work. You'll certainly lose ALL your weight.  

Your best bet is psychiatric treatment, I'd say. 

• kelvin

chop off both of your legs

Cut off one of your legs.

Remove an arm and a leg, it's been proved people can live without them.