Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can I lose 70kg quickly as possible?

I don't care if it's unhealthy or risks my life, what is the quickest way to lose weight, even if it causes death?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

follow the keto diet or try to Fasting 2/3 days in a week

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let me get this right. Do you want to lose enough weight so that your body will look good in your coffin? 

• limit your calories. Exercise twice a day. Sleep 10 hours. Drink ALOT OF WATER

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's an awful lot of weight. Deadly to lose quickly and deadly to carry around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am no expert but this is what I would do. My mother in the 1970s would every day bring a fried breakfast up to my father for him to eat in bed. The fried food was cooked in lard and the eggs rested on fried bread which absorbed large amounts of fat. Everyone ate like that (loads of lard) but hardly anyone was fat. So I would if I were you confine yourself to three or four meals per day and eat as much of as little as you wish. Use saturated fat like lard or butter and don't eat between meals. The fact is that when we did eat like that hardly anyone was fat. Try avoiding processed food too if you can cook.

Try it as an experiment get scales and weigh weekly and chart the results.

• 1 month ago

Calorie deficit and regular exercise. Or of course just the calorie deficit on its own will do the trick too.

• 1 month ago

Death will work. You'll certainly lose ALL your weight.  

Your best bet is psychiatric treatment, I'd say. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

chop off both of your legs

• 1 month ago

Cut off one of your legs.

• 1 month ago

Remove an arm and a leg, it's been proved people can live without them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.