How can I get financial Aid without  my parents information?

I really want to go to college. I am not financially advantaged. my parents will not give any information on my financial aid. They will not help me at all. I am under 24 with no children and I haven’t lived with my parents in two years. Is there any other way around this or other options? Thank you 

Unless there was some sort of family disruption involving restraining orders and/or police reports, or you were in foster care prior to the age of 18, it's VERY difficult.  Contact the financial aid office at the school you plan to attend to discuss your circumstances and they can give you some sort of an idea of what they might consider, or offer you suggestions on how to get your folks to cooperate.

• MS

There is some information here about what to do if your parents refuse to provide their information for FAFSA:

https://studentaid.gov/apply-for-aid/fafsa/filling...

i would talk to your school about it