Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

Where can I find someone to pay to do my homework? ?

I literally hate doing any homework, but I'm a senior in high school and I get a lot. I want to find someone that is willing to do my homework assignments, and I will pay them to do them. I've looked online and all the websites are for math problems/essay writing. I need to find someone who is willing to take notes for me and do all of the other random things I get assigned. I've also tried looking on craigslist and there is nothing. Does anyone have any ideas about where to look to find someone? 

I seem some people are telling me to do my own homework, let me explain since you are for some reason interested: I am doing perfectly fine in school and am just looking for someone to do all of the busy work and pointless assignments that I don't have time to do while I am working on college applications. 

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!!!!  Otherwise you will not learn!!!! Even if you make a lot of mistakes, you are still learninig. 

Paying someone else to do your homework and just plain cheating!!!!

You should not pay someone to do your homework. You should do it yourself no matter how busy you are. Pay for help, yes to do it no. Homework is a very important thing and it is for a grade so there for the grade would not be yourself but someone else's.

• dizwar

Try checking the bulletin boards of pharmacies, shopping centers, laundromats, community centers, gyms, houses of worship, libraries, college cafeterias and recreational rooms, the laundry rooms of apartment complexes, etc. Often you can find notices with several tags that each have a name and / or phone number -- the tags are separated so you can just tear one right off.

• L

LAZY!  Having others do your homework does NOT help you in class when there's a Pop Up Quiz.  Do it yourself and LEARN.

• fcas80

Tell us how much you are willing to pay for this.

I'll be happy to do so.  Homework problems, essays, notes done accurately and on-time.  SAT's were 800 math, 788 English.       Fee:  $350/hr,  10 hrs/week minimum.  $7,000 upfront retainer.

• garry

its illegal  you know ..dont forget you havent learnt what they taught you . Always some-one trying to get out of there responsibilities ..

Lots of people have been there recently. The Country isn't in lockdown and people from most countries can go there

From 1 July, The Dutch government has adopted the EU's recommendation to lift its travel ban for residents of a number of countries deemed safe. The list will be updated every two weeks, and available on the Re-open EU website. All travelers must fill in a health screening form prior to departure, and will be subject to a health check. 

you have hit "pay dirt".

what if job turns out to be poor ?

An attitude like yours will take you very far in life!