For how many hours?? 

Doing a school project :) please answer 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

me , forced retirement , a stroke did it , use to work for 8.5 hours with 1/2 hour lunch break paid by me , or worked 40 paid hours per week . use to earn $35 an hour , maintenance person in a factory .

• 1 month ago

I am a freelance writer and copywriter. I can earn about $650 Aus per day if I really work hard. 

I used to be a blue collar worker over 20 years ago and I would earn the award rate of less than $100 a day. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1750 for 10 hours

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That info would only be useful if accompanied by the type of job done, and where in the world the person is employed.

Average pay varies from several hundreds of dollars/pounds/euros per day, even tens of thousands, to just a few dollars/pounds/euros a day.

Anon should tell us the currency in which he earns 1750.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lots of people have been there recently. The Country isn't in lockdown and people from most countries can go there

From 1 July, The Dutch government has adopted the EU's recommendation to lift its travel ban for residents of a number of countries deemed safe. The list will be updated every two weeks, and available on the Re-open EU website. All travelers must fill in a health screening form prior to departure, and will be subject to a health check. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

£100 an hour for consultancy services, £750 a day.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I make just over $200 for an 8 hour shift.  

I work in a factory as a team lead.  

The people in my team make about $130 for an 8 hour shift.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I make around $120 per hour (I'm an Anesthesiologist)

• Aiden
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

£64 for an 8 hour night shift after tax.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i made 8 dollars an hour and worked 8 hours at my old job but that was a entry level job.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.