Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 month ago

How much do you make a day at work? ?

For how many hours?? 

Doing a school project :) please answer 

• garry
    Favorite Answer

me , forced retirement , a stroke did it , use to work for 8.5 hours with 1/2 hour lunch break paid by me , or worked 40 paid hours per week . use to earn $35 an hour , maintenance person in a factory .

I am a freelance writer and copywriter. I can earn about $650 Aus per day if I really work hard. 

I used to be a blue collar worker over 20 years ago and I would earn the award rate of less than $100 a day. 

1750 for 10 hours

That info would only be useful if accompanied by the type of job done, and where in the world the person is employed.

Average pay varies from several hundreds of dollars/pounds/euros per day, even tens of thousands, to just a few dollars/pounds/euros a day.

Anon should tell us the currency in which he earns 1750.

Lots of people have been there recently. The Country isn't in lockdown and people from most countries can go there

From 1 July, The Dutch government has adopted the EU's recommendation to lift its travel ban for residents of a number of countries deemed safe. The list will be updated every two weeks, and available on the Re-open EU website. All travelers must fill in a health screening form prior to departure, and will be subject to a health check. 

£100 an hour for consultancy services, £750 a day.

I make just over $200 for an 8 hour shift.  

I work in a factory as a team lead.  

The people in my team make about $130 for an 8 hour shift.  

I make around $120 per hour (I'm an Anesthesiologist)

• Aiden

£64 for an 8 hour night shift after tax.

i made 8 dollars an hour and worked 8 hours at my old job but that was a entry level job.