Can you find a partner with scars on your face?

I want to cut my face up bc I'm having a hard time rn but I'm worried if I do it'll greater decrease my chances of finding a partner. Would a lot of people consider facial cuts a deal breaker? I already have bad skin so I don't consider it significantly different than what I already have going on.

Favorite Answer

Get help.  Cutting any part of your body solves nothing.

You won't just be hurting your chances for finding a partner - you would also be hurting your chances of finding jobs.   You would be unlikely to get hired into any position that would involve dealing with customers.  You might even be turned down for jobs that don't deal with the public if your scares would be bad enough to cause fellow employees to be uncomfortable around you.  

• Ana

This is stupid. There’s plenty of better ways to cope with stress, have you considered going to the gym, or binge eating, or getting into a good Netflix show? Maybe start up a small business? Maybe find a new hobby? 

Don’t scratch your face up. That’s not cute, it’s not cool and it’ll ruin your life 

• T J

Go get some help, do not cut up your face. you are better than this. You need some professional help, go get it. Life a better life for yourself.