My blood pressure was 210/150. Should I go to the doctor?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you don't you will definitely go to the morgue

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

when my bp was 180/110 I went to the hospital and was informed I had  TIA. Go to the hospital now especially if you feel other symptoms

• 2 months ago

That reading is extremely high. I would either see my doctor immediately or go to the ER. Failure to do so could result in your next of kin having to make funeral arrangements.

• Aaron
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

high blood pressure can't be take lightly , ,high blood pressure has been linked to a raft of cardiovascular disease and cerebral vascular disease ,because long time hypension will clog the blood flow and form the blood clot ,in the past 1-2 years ago ,I lost two relative who succumbed to stroke related to hypertension ,my grandfather and my materal grandmother ,

don't belittle the threat posed by high blood pressure ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Omg yes that's dangerously high. I'd call your doctor, they'll probably say to go to the ER

• 2 months ago

Nah, you will be fine. F*cking troll.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

well that is a load of troll garbage and if that was true you would be unconcious and in the hospital as that is a stroke waiting to happen

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go straight to hospital 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes go to the doctor. 

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You have been posting BP readings for months. Looking at your other posts you are a fantasist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.