My blood pressure was 210/150. Should I go to the doctor?

• TedEx

If you don't you will definitely go to the morgue

when my bp was 180/110 I went to the hospital and was informed I had  TIA. Go to the hospital now especially if you feel other symptoms

That reading is extremely high. I would either see my doctor immediately or go to the ER. Failure to do so could result in your next of kin having to make funeral arrangements.

• Aaron

high blood pressure can't be take lightly , ,high blood pressure has been linked to a raft of cardiovascular disease and cerebral vascular disease ,because long time hypension will clog the blood flow and form the blood clot ,in the past 1-2 years ago ,I lost two relative who succumbed to stroke related to hypertension ,my grandfather and my materal grandmother ,

don't belittle the threat posed by high blood pressure ,

Omg yes that's dangerously high. I'd call your doctor, they'll probably say to go to the ER

Nah, you will be fine. F*cking troll.

• kelvin

well that is a load of troll garbage and if that was true you would be unconcious and in the hospital as that is a stroke waiting to happen

• Robin

Go straight to hospital 

Yes go to the doctor. 

• Tavy

You have been posting BP readings for months. Looking at your other posts you are a fantasist.