Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

How to remove hemmeroids at home?

Ive had them at least 6 yrs now.   They dont normally cause me any pain or discomfort, bit obviously they arent going away on their own.

I tried preparation H...  But it seems thats more to relieve the pain and itching, not to get rid of them.

Update:

They are not normal when they are prolapsed outside of the rectum.

I need solutions at home.   Otherwise I am just gonna rubberband them

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't remove them at home. If they are that bad, you need medical treatment.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since over-the-counter medicine appears to not work. My recommendation is that you seek more professional, doctors, help with this. I also aspect that your just a troll and DRAMA-WHORE-PUNK-*****-BAG!

I've took Statistics in high school. So, I know how numbers can be manipulated. From what I can deduce from this forum alone. The troll sent maybe strong; savvy?

Wisdom? from your Friendly, Neighborhood Veteran Guy

Source(s): Still, now would I know?? So, nice story?
  • Jim
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Use a product with hydrocortisone in it. This will reduce the swelling and stop the itch. If the persist more than 3 days see your physician.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

First, you heat-up the fireplace poker until it's red hot, THEN you shove-it up your butt hole.  problem solved !!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I'm not qualified to answer the current question.

• 2 months ago

Folks do not seem to know that hemorrhoids are a normal part of your anatomy i.e.  Blood vessels that live in the rectal area.

They can become inflamed, causing pain, swelling and itching.

A surgeon can strip these vessels , but that takes surgery, and recovery. There is no  way of preventing them from not growing back, as they are a normal part of your anatomy.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would ask your doctor to help you with that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.