Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

How to remove hemmeroids at home?

Ive had them at least 6 yrs now.   They dont normally cause me any pain or discomfort, bit obviously they arent going away on their own.

I tried preparation H...  But it seems thats more to relieve the pain and itching, not to get rid of them.

They are not normal when they are prolapsed outside of the rectum.

I need solutions at home.   Otherwise I am just gonna rubberband them

• Lili

You can't remove them at home. If they are that bad, you need medical treatment.

Since over-the-counter medicine appears to not work. My recommendation is that you seek more professional, doctors, help with this. I also aspect that your just a troll and DRAMA-WHORE-PUNK-*****-BAG!

I've took Statistics in high school. So, I know how numbers can be manipulated. From what I can deduce from this forum alone. The troll sent maybe strong; savvy?

Wisdom? from your Friendly, Neighborhood Veteran Guy

Source(s): Still, now would I know?? So, nice story?
  • Jim

Use a product with hydrocortisone in it. This will reduce the swelling and stop the itch. If the persist more than 3 days see your physician.

• Rick

First, you heat-up the fireplace poker until it's red hot, THEN you shove-it up your butt hole.  problem solved !!!!

I'm not qualified to answer the current question.

Folks do not seem to know that hemorrhoids are a normal part of your anatomy i.e.  Blood vessels that live in the rectal area.

They can become inflamed, causing pain, swelling and itching.

A surgeon can strip these vessels , but that takes surgery, and recovery. There is no  way of preventing them from not growing back, as they are a normal part of your anatomy.

i would ask your doctor to help you with that