Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

I was eating Wendy’s chili and it started giving me stomach pains will I be ok?

It was a size small 

If it was a medium or large sized Wendy's chili I would be concerned but with only a small order you should be ok. 

(barring anyone preparing it having the Coronavirus)

Sure         .

Depends? If you had to sign some waiver just to consume such. You knew the risks to begin with. If not, one may deduce that your fine? Also, who knows your true medical history? This could be a allergic reaction? Dam spell checker! "KAHN!!!"

You'll be okay. Nothing bad will happen...just couple farts but you'll be okay. 😘

• You are indeed perfectly fine! Sometimes while eating, gas pains happen. I would bet $100 that what you were feeling was simply gas and that would've happened no matter what you ate. I'm 99.9 percent sure you have nothing to worry about ! 

i would hope so

• James

Yeah you will be fine that happens with food sometimes. Especially fast food