did you know ?

Michigan senators just threw this state under the bus by lifting all of the governors restrictions ? Now school kids , the eldery and the compromised will get ill because selfish people cant respect her orders . Instead of birth control is this the new way to control population growth by killing them off ?  Do you not understand the seriousness of what you have done  ? Are you so self absorbed that you just plain dont give a schitt ?

They didn’t lift the restrictions. More accurately they said Gov Whitmer can no longer cite the Emergency Management Act from 1976 and the Emergency Powers of the Governor Act from 1945 as a basis for unilateral action. I live here and school is still remote for now.

There ain't no such thing as coronavirus. It's a lie created by Hillary to overthrow the deeps state and keep me from marrying my sister! MAGA!