ibrahim asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 2 months ago

Why do we still buy products made in China?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Inexpensive as well as product is very Qualityfull

• RICK
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

☆☆Sandy☆☆☆ NAFTA was Reagans idea and was negotiated by the elder Bush..Clinton only signed it after a Republican congress ratified it

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

3rd world wages. worker work at 1 dollar per hour.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Todo se fabrica alli. Si lo que se importa desde china , le aplicaran un impuesto para igualar a los costes de produccion  de aqui , no se fabricaria nada alli.

Pero los que nos gobiernan tienen grandes ganancias en sus bolsillos fabricando alli.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because in the never ending quest for greater profits, our major companies decided it would be a good idea to make everything there. FFS we even had to beg them to sell us PPE at the height of the corona virus .

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Biden and Clinton (Bill) sold out the US with NAFTA. our jobs went to China. Trump is the 1st president to level the trading field and make China buy our products and put tariffs on imports. Trump is also bringing manufacturing back to the US. I see more and more products now saying, "made in the USA". we have a ways to go, but at least Trump started the ball rolling in the right direction.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Inexpensive.

Not made in other parts of the world, or USA.

Trade deals prior to Trump.

California has an entire entry Port set up for and owned by China.

• 2 months ago

Because US factories are on vacation, I mean shut down due to the Corona.

• 2 months ago

we are funding our biggest competitor and the most evil people on the planet , Im not sure whats right because they become more moral with money but also gain influence 

Source(s): I know its individual but there's a pattern too they are by far the worst, who the fcuk eats dead baby girls or leaves them to die in garbage their own baby
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.