Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 2 months ago

Why do we still buy products made in China?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

because it's low cost when we buy it. I think customer prefer low-priced products. 

I don't care very much, but I check when i go to grocery store.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Change in manufacturing, takes time.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because that is where they are made.  That is where everybody else buys things.  The USA is not going to change that!

• RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because without  international trade the worlds economy would collapse 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dj2541
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People  bought products  made in China  because they had become  complacent and had  accepted that the major  corporations  were not  actually  concerned  about the  country of  its  orign but the only  consideration was PROFIT. People  just dont seem to understand that they are  cheap because they are essentially made  by  SLAVES!!  The wages  and  working conditions  for  working  people in  china  are  appalling. Occupational health  and safety  are NON  existent concepts.As a example  take a look at the death rate among  Miners in China  compared  to  any other  country!!!! But  Covid 19 has been a BIG  wake  up  call for many  countries as  complex  china  based  supply lines  have  all  failed.

China will discover a Huge  drop in demand  for  its  slave made  products  and a lot of  countries  are  re investing in their  own  country based  manufacturing.

• 2 months ago

Made in China is low cost, that attracts customers. 

• hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Look at most of your household tools (not Harbor Fright [sic] or Porter Cable) made in China. Good quality, affordable, available. Many other things also fall into that category. Dinnerware, laundry basket, clothing. "Everything" is made in China. 

CHINA MAKES EVERYTHING AY A LOWER PRICE BECAUSE WAGES IN CHINA ARE ABOUT 1/10 USA WAGES. $200 A MONTH FOR FACTORY WORKERS. (uppercase for emphasis)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only traitors buy products made in China.

• 2 months ago

Because prices and often there isn't anything wrong with what they make, sometimes there is but not always.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.