Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 2 months ago

Any other homeschool parents know of a Biblically sound science curriculum that teaches a flat Earth that is 6000 years old?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Zyzzyx
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

"Biblically sound science"

That is an awesome oxymoron~!

• 2 months ago

I think Trump University is now offering a course in flat earthism.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I sincerely hope not.  Actually it should be '8,000 years old', according to the start date of 6006 BC calculated by bishop Asser.

• 2 months ago

Please stop trying to make homeschooling look bad. Most of us are not antiscience. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Why yes, besides the Patriot University in the US there is a fine establishment in Skegness, UK that has courses with genuine certificates on completion. The bonus is that all you have to do is write a cheque out (or do a bank transfer if you are a bit worldly).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

To get a balanced education it is wise to expose children in the education system to alternate points of view. I like the explanation that goes like this:

"If there was no God science has guessed that the universe would have to be X number of years old"

I used X because their guess is always changing. When I was a kid the guess was that the earth had existed forever and so had the universe. Now it is a different number and by the time the child gets into college more then likely it will have been revised several times.

The flat earth part suggests you are a troll.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Science doesn't teach that the Earth is flat or 6000 years old.

• 2 months ago

Neither a flat Earth nor a young Earth is scientifically sound, pard.  The Earth is demonstrably spheroidal and ancient.

• 2 months ago

There is no science curriculum anywhere that teaches a flat Earth or one that is just 6000 years old as neither position is supported by science in any way. 

• 2 months ago

last time i check the whole world is being home school nitwit 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.