Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 2 months ago

Any other homeschool parents know of a Biblically sound science curriculum that teaches a flat Earth that is 6000 years old?

• Zyzzyx

"Biblically sound science"

That is an awesome oxymoron~!

I think Trump University is now offering a course in flat earthism.

I sincerely hope not.  Actually it should be '8,000 years old', according to the start date of 6006 BC calculated by bishop Asser.

Please stop trying to make homeschooling look bad. Most of us are not antiscience. 

Why yes, besides the Patriot University in the US there is a fine establishment in Skegness, UK that has courses with genuine certificates on completion. The bonus is that all you have to do is write a cheque out (or do a bank transfer if you are a bit worldly).

To get a balanced education it is wise to expose children in the education system to alternate points of view. I like the explanation that goes like this:

"If there was no God science has guessed that the universe would have to be X number of years old"

I used X because their guess is always changing. When I was a kid the guess was that the earth had existed forever and so had the universe. Now it is a different number and by the time the child gets into college more then likely it will have been revised several times.

The flat earth part suggests you are a troll.

• Mike

Science doesn't teach that the Earth is flat or 6000 years old.

Neither a flat Earth nor a young Earth is scientifically sound, pard.  The Earth is demonstrably spheroidal and ancient.

There is no science curriculum anywhere that teaches a flat Earth or one that is just 6000 years old as neither position is supported by science in any way. 

last time i check the whole world is being home school nitwit