me asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

Americans should go vote in droves and in person and vote as early as possible in person. Agreed?

bring food, water, a chair to sit in, mask up, goggle up, glove up.......For The United States of American.  United We Stand !

I agree.  People should look after their health, but if they can they should vote in person.  We need to have as large a margin as possible to clobber Trump and not give him any way to claim that he's winning the election. 

Yes. After 2 packages never received in a 4 month period. I will never order and have anything shipped with a value more than a postage stamp.

• James

All eligible citizens should vote, yes. The rest is up to you. I prefer the ease and zero hassle of voting by mail.  I think I will locate the local drop box this year, just in case.

I live in Washington state, and there IS no in person voting here and in several other states.