Is it safe to finally dine out, in a restaurant?

I've been wanting a nice steak and bottle of wine served to me from someone other than my complaining, nagging wife..

no , you will still likely be served poor quality food and cheap wine, even worse now they need the money

Yes it it however you would have to make a reservation from a week or two before and I suggest being very careful. 

It is safe to finally dine out in a restaurant. I hope you enjoy your restaurant experience with your nice steak and bottle of wine soon. 

• kswck2

Not in NYC till 'Maybe' January 1st. 

no, not yet.........................

In Florida where I live, we had a average of over 2,600 new cases each day for the last week. It isn't over. We splurged yesterday and had Mexican on the patio at La Nopalera in Fruit Cove.  The servers wore masks, and social distancing was maintained. BTW, the food was great. We went at an off-hour mid afternoon. But inside in a crowded restaurant - no way.

Depends where you are .. 

Covid hasn't affected everybody on the planet in the same way.

Is it worth the risk though ?

We've eaten out at least a dozen tie just last month.  3 times last week.

Less than 1% of the country has been sick.  The SHEEP have been convinced everyone is infected.

It depends where you live. Some of Massachusetts is opening for indoor (not Boston because numbers are rising). Florida just opened everything and ceased fines for no masks, but that is the last place I'd go. NYC is going for year-round outside dining.