Is it safe to finally dine out, in a restaurant?

I've been wanting a nice steak and bottle of wine served to me from someone other than my complaining, nagging wife..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

no , you will still likely be served poor quality food and cheap wine, even worse now they need the money

• 3 weeks ago

Yes it it however you would have to make a reservation from a week or two before and I suggest being very careful. 

• 3 weeks ago

It is safe to finally dine out in a restaurant. I hope you enjoy your restaurant experience with your nice steak and bottle of wine soon. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not in NYC till 'Maybe' January 1st. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

no, not yet.........................

• 3 weeks ago

In Florida where I live, we had a average of over 2,600 new cases each day for the last week. It isn't over. We splurged yesterday and had Mexican on the patio at La Nopalera in Fruit Cove.  The servers wore masks, and social distancing was maintained. BTW, the food was great. We went at an off-hour mid afternoon. But inside in a crowded restaurant - no way.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Depends where you are .. 

Covid hasn't affected everybody on the planet in the same way.

Is it worth the risk though ?

• 3 weeks ago

We've eaten out at least a dozen tie just last month.  3 times last week.

Less than 1% of the country has been sick.  The SHEEP have been convinced everyone is infected.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It depends where you live. Some of Massachusetts is opening for indoor (not Boston because numbers are rising). Florida just opened everything and ceased fines for no masks, but that is the last place I'd go. NYC is going for year-round outside dining.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.