My daughter was hit by her teacher, how should I react?

So yesterday my 10 year old daughter came home from her public elementary school in my state of Maryland with a big bruise on her face that looked like a punch and I asked her what happened and she said her teacher hit her when she talked back, I emailed the teacher immediately asking what happened and she admitted that she lost her temper but it would not happen again, im still concerned that it might happen again and don't know what steps I should take or if I should just move on

• Damien
    Favorite Answer

Well tell your kid to stop being an annoying brat, the one thing that make most people lost their tempers is loud noises.your kid should shut up in class when teacher talking. Sure u could get the teacher fired but that isn't gonna help your kid become less annoying.

You are not old enough to be biologically capable of having a 10 year old daughter.

You should learn to impersonate a teenager convincingly before you troll.

• L

Report the teacher to the principal and demand she be FIRED - IMMEDIATELY!!!

She needs to be spanked by the teacher It seems to me.

• Lili

Troll fail, dear.

The number of badly-written and obvious fake stories posted in YA is really quite amazing.  I've been collecting some of the most ridiculous for my own amusement.

They say a lot about the stupidity and lack of creative imagination to be found both here and among Americans in general.

I would be pressing charges

.................  

• Marty

You make up some pretty good scenarios and write in a believable way. You should try writing a book, or at least some short stories. No sense wasting your talent trolling people on here.

Oh, good. The "teacher hit me/broke my computer" story teller is back.

You aren't old enough to have a 10 year old and if you were, you would know what to do if this actually happened. 

• Petter

Steps must be taken. This is totally unacceptable, imho unless it was some kind of self defence.

if this really happened ,a real parent would immediately call the principal