Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If Biden wins but Trump refuses to leave in January, who will you side with?

As long as Biden wins fair and square, I would side with Biden even though I prefer Trump to win. Unlike the snowflake left, I am not going to scream at the sky and lose my mind. The only problem I have is knowing whether it was fair and square since the democrats are already looking at ways to cheat the election.

• Moloch

Biden and the US Constitution

NOT DRUMP ,He should have never been allowed to been sworn in .Even Grump knows that him self 

Source(s): U.S. Constitution
  • L

If, if, if, if, if! President Trump is an ADULT and if Biden wins - he will leave.

There is no sides to choose as the people have already chosen.  If Trump refuses then he will be removed forcefully if necessary as he is no longer the president and therefore has no more authority over the american people, cops, military.  Hasn't he done enough damage to your once beautiful country?

The people will have spoken.  It/s called democracy

• Sergio

The antidemocracy is the democratic party, they are the ones that allied themselves with Marxism and Islam, two totalitarianisms.

If Trump wins again, they will go out to make the second Marxist revolution against Trump in the year.

these are the craziest kinds of questions. wont have to "side" with either, if trump is "voted out of office" in novermber or I suppose to you that means he lost, and he refuses to "leave" office, he'll go sit in jail, I imagine.

or he'll be ordered out. theres congressional procedures for that.

congress will probably have to look them up, biden try to do his job with trump hanging around 

I cant imagine anyone taking offense. irritated probably but offense no. 

now if trump does the appropriate and appeals the electoral then hes out unless biden was illegally elected.

what "side" is there to take? I side with the United States of America and both trump and biden do so also.

• Ann

It depends on how Biden won. If he cheated, and we all know he will since soldiers mail in ballots have already been discovered in ditches near Philadelphia, he will. After all, hasn't Hillary already told him not to give up no matter what?

Hopefully staying loyal to trump. And continuing to try and dismantle and kill the other side..

Biden will not win...Hitlery told him not to concede, he can be like Stacy Abrams until he dies. She is still treated like she won, it will be great. He can lead from his command center...