Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Does anyone give a rats behind to gofundme?

I think people often use that site for the wrong reasons. I

Ran out of rat's behinds.  Wonder if they'd accept a flying fig?  And why are you asking this off topic nonsense here?

Ya what’s your username  ol do 1 million dollars 

• .

No, typically they give money. There isn't much value in the behind of any rodent.

.

Your chat question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

yes. my friends have used and needed the money for hospital fees. one girl had an uncle battling covid & he was able to survive a little longer from peoples help. one guy at my school jumped in front of 2 girls when he saw a car that was gonna crash into them. he was in critical condition, but with the help of strangers and people at my school who donated, he was able to survive and pay a good chunk of the fees

I agree, how many give a sad story and then we found out, the whole thing was a lie. 

ALL OF THOSE SITES are rife with con artists,  selling    SOB stories, and then buying new cars with the money people stupidly donate. 

(wrong category. Post in "Polls and Surveys".)

Yes

• Daniel

A lot of people dont like Go Fund Me because not all of the Profits goes towards the cause they take some of the Profits that people give 

It's been used by a criminal gang in the UK who say it's for their legal costs but they really spend it on getting drunk, there is nothing forcing them to spend the money in the same way that they tell the people who donate so I don't trust it whatsoever.