Ben
Ben asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Does permission really matter for normal pictures of people fully clothed in such situations?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

1 week ago

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, depends really. 

A) Yes - Permission really does matter for normal pictures of people fully clothed. Even though the people who are in the picture are fully clothed, they have a choice if they want to give permission for the normal pictures of them to be used or not.

Your trolling is getting more cringe-worthy by the day. Btw, REPORTED as usual. 

Vote Ben off the island 👍

Yes permission matters for pictures of people fully clothed. Permission is not required in public places where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. However, I have an expectation of privacy in public places. Today, pictures are taken and videos on the street by the government and law enforcement. I would rather be excluded from that. Children are an exception. You can’t go around snapping pictures of people kids because you want to. Adults in public places can be photographed without their consent.