Billy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Did she ever love me?

A girl who I've been with 8 months. Kept on abusing me lately. I looked after her, always did all the chasing and i even spent so much money on her

She kept on talking to other men and last night I took her out and today she went out with another man

How do I move on?

• .

no she didn't. don't move in with someone or spend so much money on them until 2 months and hopefully by this time u have got to know the properly and if they like you or not, as well as if they are users and abusers.

• david

I guess there are a few things to realize here; She's not in love with you and is simply going to step out. What you need is to be with someone who wants to be faithful to you and will fulfill you physically and emotionally.  The woman you are with is dragging you down and will continue to do so, so the best bet is to dump her and move forward.  Staying with someone who is doing this to you is just not healthy for your psyche.