what is wrong with that idiot govenor of Florida ?

he just lifted restrictions 

Favorite Answer

He is a republican. That is what is wrong with him. Republicans to not live in the real world, and ignore things like 7 million cases and 200,000 deaths. 

The rest of us know there is a deadly pandemic going on, and while other countries have it under control, the US is heading for further catastrophe that republicans ignore.

Florida is broke and needs the sales tax revenue, especially from alcohol sales in bars... 

Forty percent of the people who are coming down with the virus have eaten in a restaurant in the past two weeks. We'll see what percentage will have been in bars in the near future. 

I'm in Florida, so I will only patronize stores and restaurants that continue social distancing, as I'm not willing to court death in a local bar.

• L

The Florida Governor is NOT an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Remember, the South Dakota Governor NEVER locked anyone down.  GO Florida Governor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in FL and am glad restrictions are lifted. It's our choice if we want to sit in a restaurant and eat good food 

The Governor actually believes people can decide for themselves.  You know, my body, my choice?  If you feel unsafe and prefer to not go to places that are at full capacity, or prefer to wear a mask on the beach, no one will stop you.

Republicans want the old people to die, so they can steal the Social Security fund. They've always hated Social Security.

Good question wondering. The Governor is a Republican is why.

DeSantis is a republican and probably thinks that more Biden supporters will get sick than Trump's.

And Florida still tops the list of all states for the number a daily COVID deaths. If there is justice, DeSantis will soon be one of them.

Florida is always crazy.

He doesn't care about the lives of the residents, nor about the long-term economic disaster unfolding there. If people do not feel safe, they simply won't go out, whether places are open or not. You tell me how many businesses can afford to stay open without business? Once people start getting sick and cases start to rise again, people will go back inside and businesses will fail and people will die. I'm thrilled not to be living anywhere near there. 

• Marty

Good for him. We haven't been locked down around here and nobody wears a mask except for tourist. There have not been any cases around us. To be fair though, we only have one doctor and she refuses to fudge numbers to scare people.