Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 4 weeks ago

What you wish you had known before your wedding?

And what you wish you knew before the marriage?  And what are good questions to ask your intended?

Favorite Answer

Learn about his/her future goals or life vision. Honest discussion about this is must.

• 7 days ago

Learn that my cute sexy 17 year old wife would turn into a 400+ pound porker in 18 years.   I got so I wanted to vomit every time i looked at her.

His junk is only two inches

Wish I had been realistic about the fact that my husband wasn't going to *outgrow* his drinking problem.

• Jerry

I wish I had known what my mother was planning to wear so I could have begged, cajoled, raged, threatened, wept, done whatever it took to persuade her to choose something more appropriate. 

Wow, that's a lot to down vote me without having any idea what my mother wore. 

Wish I knew how controlling, she thought she could be. Result was a divorce in 6 months.