Is it possible for FAFSA transfer my aid from my 4-year college to a cosmetology school?

Would anyone have a slight idea?

I get financial aid from FAFSA and I'm currently in my sophmore year of college. I am possibly thinking of leaving and going to cosmetology school.

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Don't succumb to their lies by filling out the FALSA.

  • MS
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    FAFSA is an application.  It does not give you any money.

    Federal financial aid, such as loans, can be used at some cosmetology schools and other similar programs.  I think you can find a list of programs that are eligible to receive that aid here:

    It's not as simple as transferring your aid though.  Your aid is based on the cost of attendance at your school, and the aid package is put together and offered by your school.  So if your school is eligible for federal aid, then it will create and offer you a financial aid package.  You should talk to someone in their financial aid office about how to go about doing this, especially if it's done mid-year.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Tinny winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa, Po

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.