Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

What do you think of guys that wear baseball caps back to front?

When I'm welding, I wear my welders cap backward. The idea is to keep sparks and berries from rolling down your neck. In tight places, you turn it a little sideways to keep the sparks and berries out of your ears. But those are welders caps, not ball caps...most guys that wear ball caps backward are just poser-douchenozzles. I think the flat bill hat is about as stupid as it gets too.

• Rick

they are WAY to 'cool' for me !!!

High speed c*cksuckers

they see it as fashionable 

Because It's comfortable?

• Sathi

There should be a law that prohibits guys from wearing them backward after the age of 10.

just weird and doesnt make sense. there is a reason a hat is made that way.

they are usually boys

Kids looked stupid when they did it 25 years ago . . . . now the same ones look foolish when they still do it.  Purpose of the bill on baseball cap is to keep sun out of your eyes - - so far, haven't seen any with eyes on the back of their heads.  Add to that that the origin of the fad was with gays to prevent interference when administering oral to other guys  (popularized by some gay club bands) and one has to wonder why anyone would want to emulate the style.

Some guys actually look great wearing them backwards.  I'm not one of them, however.