Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 4 weeks ago

90's retro game name?

There was a game I used to play when I was a kid, something like "Monster Blaster" or something like that from a games company named "GameX" which now must closed.

So this game was like a guy with stripped pants who just killed monsters and walked through each level. He would drink some shits that he'd get power ups and stuff... If anyone remembers this game please tell me the name because my nostalgia level is over 9.000... Ive looked the entire internet but nothing. Also the company released another game named "Egg Attack" which was like a candy crush but with a farm background and cows mooing etc. Could be a hint. 

Also the game I'm looking for was 2D and it was like a maze. You could throw tnt's and ****. You needed a special disket a small DVD disc with was smaller than normal ones. It would pop the .exe and you could start playing. Im just trying to figure out the name so I can look it up, maybe find it on Ebay or smth. 

I vaguely  recall a game called Monster basher, but it was over 30 years ago.