Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

no cure for covid 19?

I miss those days when there was no covid and we didn't have to wear mask's and i loved traveling I wish we didn't have to live like this.

The vaccine is almost ready. Russia has one they call Sputnik and have already vaccinate thousands of people.

China has vaccine they have inoculated over 100,000 people.

In the US Democrats and their sympathizers are dragging their feet, meanwhile doctors and nurses caring for Covid patients are getting sick and dying. Any side effected from the vaccine have to be better than the consequences of getting infected.

Which Video game are you referring to.. this is the game section afterall..

• garry

ohh how sad , no cure for the flu , how about the common cold .

I don't mind wearing a mask. I fashioned one that's so comfortable, I don't even notice it. I wear it even where not required. I don't know where you live or what your lifestyle is but we've been in the final phase for several weeks where almost every place is open to reduced seating.

• no shiit man?.....never realized.....(sarcasm)

ps...time will probably change that current fact..

Don't get sentimental. Things sucked before this and you know it. 

quarantine may end sometime soon as doctors are close to coming to the conclusion that covid will never end, so quarantine could stop in the next couple of years

It sucks but we have to do our part and keep wearing masks to prevent infection. I heard on the news saying not everyone will be vaccinated until end of 2024

Which game has a covid pandemic, so I can check it out?

• Kelley

Cure for covid 19:  You can ask Jesus Christ/God in your head or out loud to cure you of covid 19.