Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

I can't cope with being unloved and unwanted.. I can't cope anymore what do i do..?

It has ruined my life! I dropped out of college because of it.

By loved I don't mean to be loved by a girl..i had no friends..no love from parents or relatives nothing

This loneliness has ruined my life. "See a psychologist" psychologist my *** all they do is utter some empty words that make you feel better for like 8 minutes or something

I want a solution to my problem. I'm very sad..

Expat has a point. Maybe developing social skills would make all the difference in the world. But bitterness won't help. I'm not sure what to say about getting therapy. If you're suffering from depression, there are evidence-based methods that can help - CBT, healthy lifestyle choices, perhaps medication.

I've written a lot of mental health answers, with advice from experts, and you're welcome to click on my name and read. You might be interested in social anxiety information. The video tells you about what may be the world's best resource for making friends - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgAIJw45hLw

Youtube thumbnail

• Expat

I know in this pandemic it’s much harder to find opportunities to connect with people, but that’s what you really need to do. I know you disagree with the idea of seeing a therapist, but it’s logical to suppose that you’re lacking in certain skills that are useful or necessary when developing interpersonal relationships. It’s not a pep talk you need but instructions and constructive criticisms of the way you approach making friendships and relationships. Like music, math, cooking or any other skill, some people are gifted with a skill set and others have to work hard to develop them; creating lasting relationships is one of them and you need help.