My guess is that the 'silent majority' is growing, growing, growing and Donnie may exceed all expectations. What say you?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I cannot see many Independent voters voting for Democrats after Democrats unleashed their violent rioters on their OWN cities, using their own constituents as hostages for their political games. Add all the Democrat policies aimed towards non-Americans, like free health care for illegal immigrants. Then consider just how zealous the extreme Left Wing is, willing to us violence to achieve any of their goals. Even the Liberal media is having a hard time pretending that Biden is still in the race, when story after story is about how President Trump and Biden are neck and neck when Biden had a double digit lead just days ago. The Liberal media is doing all it can to blame President Trump for the pandemic but people in then comments section know that it was State leaders who performed so poorly and chaotically.

• 3 weeks ago

Oh yes, the silent majority is out here.  Many are from the old school where you didn't discuss politics.  They are smarter than the rest of us, and they know when to vote.  There is not a God-fearing citizen in the USA that likes seeing American cities burning and looted and busted and broken and destroyed.  We are builders; not destroyers.  We are leaders; not followers of gangs.  We respect our elders; we love our country, we salute and pledge allegiance to our flag and we stand for our National Anthem.  We support the Constitution, we love the Declaration of Independence, we love our freedoms, we cherish our history and we learn from it to make a more perfect union.  

• paul c
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your absolutely nuts.

Trump was given a chance and disappointed us with his bad policies and attacks on the experts we pay to assist him. He's an idiot and an international embarrassment.

Dividing Americans only makes extremists happy. How many American Nazis are there ? And how many can't vote because they are convicted felons ?

The silent majority has a head ache caused by Trump's lunacy and constant demands for attention. So Trump will get less votes in 2020, than he got in 2016. 

The silent majority wants America to move forward, Trump and all his convicted criminal friends make time drag and get in the way of progress.

How many Trump investigations are now reinvestigating the investigations he claimed were a waste of time ? They say "Doing the same thing over and over, and expecting the results to change is a sign of insanity". That's the world of Trump. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes and he is a financial genius and because of him social security will still be around.  If there are any cuts in social security it should be for those who took buy outs because they are going to get reduced bennies the rest of their lives.  Some who were on disability took advantage of that and will have less to live on.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I agree with that.. I think, just like last time, people are afraid to say who they will vote for.  God knows BLM will come kill you or burn your house down... so hopefully there is a wonderful silent majority for Trump out there somewhere!

• 4 weeks ago

Trump's killed a lot of his elderly supporters with Covid 19. Meanwhile the numbers of younger people who are tired of being scr*wed, blued and tattooed by the One Percent and their servants keeps growing. Trump would lose an honest election. Hence the GOP's various attempts to exclude absentee ballots, allow only White people into the voting booths, etc.

• 4 weeks ago

trump is the reason so much hate and violence is going on he encourages it by his stupid " its a hoax " " its a miracle "   "military are loosers " not to mention his lies .

• 4 weeks ago

He's always been a minority president. %8% of the people have always been against. The majority was never silent in their opposition to Trump. The electoral College betrayed the will on the majority. 

That majority still exist. He'll lose the popular vote be at least 5 million. Last time, he lose by 3 million.

• 4 weeks ago

The "silent Majority" *IS* growing. We're also growing louder. The one thing you can hear us say, "rump and all cuckroaches must go."

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

My guess would be that despite the full court press on trying to get everyone to vote that this year there'll be a whole lot of people who don't bother. That and I expect the Green and Libertarian parties to turn in some decent numbers. There are more out there who don't like either candidate than I think the media is mentioning. 

• xg6
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Here's my guess, you get all your news and information from right wing media like Fox News 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.