I am never tired?

(First off let me note this is not like the other posts on this site and others, I did my own research because I really at least want to know what this is, and at best I want a way to fix it.)

I can stay awake for up to 10 days and only on that last day will I feel the slightest bit tired, before it used to be more, I have beat the record twice when I was younger and didn’t feel tired until a day after I beat the record. It’s a problem, I can’t sleep, and when I try to sleep the earliest I can fall asleep is 3am, and that’s on a good night with melatonin. I exercise everyday, that either being actual exercise or just VR exercise games. So it’s not the case and I also don’t eat well which I would think would make me more tired but I still don’t get tired and it’s not a case of me being constantly fatigued and me thinking that’s just normal awake feeling, because after the 10 days I can feel tired so I know what it feels like.

Someone, anyone, if you know what my problem is or want to help me then please do, this is affecting me very harshly and has been my whole life.

(Sorry this is a long read I just would like to give you all the info so that anyone willing to help has a better chance of being able to help)

Don’t know why they added a question mark to my title just ignore it

Btw I’m 14, don’t think that really matters since it’s been like this as long as I can remember.

Sounds like insomnia or adhd. I’d recommend speaking to a doctor about this because when your sleeping, your body is healing and recovering, sleep and rest are very important, so definitely get that checked as soon as possible. 

“?” I really don’t know what to say, it’s clearly not. Not really sure if you are just another troll or you just have never seen this.

• Goerge

That is scientifically impossible. 

You need to completely cut off the games, VR, internet, and television for one week and reset.

You are way too plugged in.