Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I feel like no one is more cringe than me?

My past is full of ridiculous incidents, I feel like im the only one, I know everyone suffers from embarrassing moments, but I cant compare with anyone's to make me feel better as someone suggested.

Can you share your worst memory? anyway i feel no one cant top me.

you sound super cringe. you should become a sex cam operator and at least you know you have some kind of value and use.  Or a prostitute in vegas.  Seriously then you can just stay inside, men and women will have value for you and you will get some $$$

I seriously doubt that, bcuz we've all done some cringe-worthy things. But one of the biggest I know of happened to a relative. One of my nephews said he wanted to enlist in the Army. We helped him with all the prelim stuff, met with the recruiters, went for the physical, etc. On the day he was supposed to actually sign & get on the Army bus, he excused himself to the bathroom (so he said.) After 20 minutes of waiting, everyone started hunting for him. He'd found an empty office, actually climbed out a window & ran away rather than just face the recruiter and say, 'I changed my mind.'  😌

I cringe every time I read such poor grammar.

dont worry everybody has embarrassing moments, however you may seem worse than anybody, but in reality they're not

I once pooped a little when I was drunk and taking a piss on a Tim Hortons building outside because they wouldn't let me use the washroom