Clutch system has no pressure.?

I replaced the clutch on my 2003 Honda Civic while I was putting the clutch slave cylinder back together I checked the clutch pedal. It went straight to the floor and stayed there. I didn't take the hard line or even the slave cylinder apart. I tried bleeding it a whole Buch of ways and nothing works. I bought a new slave cylinder thinking that might be it, but still nothing changed. Please help!!!

If it was all installed properly then it's most likely just a matter of bleeding it properly.  Check on youtube for videos for how to do it.

I replaced the clutch/flywheel/slave cylinder in my '12 Nissan Versa, and I had to figure out how to bleed it - I had the Haynes manual, but it surprisingly made no mention of it.  I finally found a youtube video for another model of Nissan that showed how it worked.  Rather than being like a traditional brake bleed screw, the fitting that popped onto the slave cylinder connection would pop twice - and was then held in place with a plastic clip.  Removing the clip and popping it back once allowed you to pump the clutch (there was still a little metal bleeder fitting that you could put a tube onto to keep the fluid from going everywhere).  Eventually it pumped up, and has worked fine ever since.

It's also a good idea to 'bench bleed' or prime any kind of hydraulic cylinder before installing by putting fluid in and working it a few times so that it's not full of air when you install it - it makes bleeding the system faster and easier.

Are you sure you bought the correct clutch kit? Did you install the clutch disc backwards by mistake?

Did the release bearing come off the fork? Take the slave cylinder off and move the fork by hand until the release bearing contacts the pressure plate. You should have a good 1.5 to 2 inches remaining for the fork to move in the rectangular boot hole once the release bearing contacts the pressure plate.

Sounds like you're going to be pulling the transmission off again but have someone watch the slave as you push the pedal up and down with your hand. That will tell you if the release fork is just flopping around like a limpDick.

Obviously you have no clue how to properly bleed a clutch system. Google it and start learning, or get help from somebody who knows. I'm not going to take the time to explain it unless you're going to pony up some cash. 

Clutch plate or something else is installed wrong. It is what should be pressing against the slave cylinder