If my friend has an infestation of house centipedes could she transfer it to me?

Recently an old friend had come over to my house for a nice dinner and some wine, but later that night it got chilly and sense my house does not have full heating until around December we had moved to the warmest part of my house which is my bedroom. Now she was sitting on the bed and using the blankets and stuff, and this just generally makes me uncomfortable so I hinted in a way to stop and she didn’t. I was tired and didn’t really want an argument so I just left it, but after she left later that night just before she left she had shared with me that her house is infested with these awful centipedes! I played it cool until she left and my mind has been wondering from that moment on. If someone can please help and tell me if they do transmit?

• bill

I don't think centipedes are like bedbugs. They like crevices and walls.

Yes, sell it an move out now.

House Lions are good bugs. Your friend has an infestation of bad bugs to attract House Lions.