Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you have Covid?

Not as far as I know, but I haven't been tested so it's possible I do.

No, I don't.  I take precautions to ensure that my wife doesn't get it either.  

No I am just an Alienated species type

no we stick to the rules  to stop the spread of covid

• susan

No I do not have Covid and I am trying hard not to get it. 

Not that I'm aware of. Lost at least one friend to it though & others have been in quarantine.

No, I don’t have COVID 

Yeah I actually do. I was never tested but I guarantee I have it... My bf tested positive and I can't taste or smell which are classic symptoms. There's so much media coverage on it, but honestly an average cold feels worse than this. Of course people are affected differently by it though. I mean I don't feel great but I've felt a lot worse before...  I also don't have any pre-existing conditions. Who knows maybe I'm slowly dying but as of now I feel okay, just a stuffy nose. 

it's possible. 

3 of my coworkers have/had covid. 1 of them has been out for a while almost 1 month now pretty sure she is taking time off because of a family death after her covid thing. 1 well he quarantined but idk if he took a covid test prior to coming back to work. the other well she is iffy. she supposedly was the 2nd one to get covid, quarantined for only 1 week before they let her work and now she is iffy again because last week she complained her body was sore and she has been out for an entire week again. ontop of that she has been gone for a LONG time already tops in the past 3 months i'd say she been gone for 1 and a half months total. 

then this other guy idk called in sick on saturday then sunday he comes to work says he has an emergency then goes home after his break. today he doesn't show up. tomorrow hell we dont even know if he is coming. he is lazy though but i mean the job he does is basic its not hard i know because i do it too but i do much more then he does. 

so yea possibly got covid we all got tested like a month ago mandatory for our job after all of these people started getting it. it came out negative. the guys wife works at a care home that has covid and NOBODY at my job trusts that 1 girl who's been constantly out. like she gets mad at us cause we dont want to work by her lmfao. 

I hope not but I doubt it