Where can I find song recommendation based on what I have listened?

• donnie

Listen to some country 

• Blah

I agree with the Dominique. I have used Spotify as well but it takes time to build a portfolio of songs you like whereas youtube you get immediate feedback in the recommended video section.

With spotify, they give you a Discover Weekly which is 30 new songs a week that is mostly new artists. I usually find a couple songs I really like in there to add to my liked songs. They also have a Release Radar, another 30 songs per week, mostly artists you listen to but a few new ones too. Also, if you make playlists they'll recommend songs to add based on what you already have,

Another place to go is actually youtube channels on youtube. I really like the music MrSuicideSheep uploads for instance. So if you find a music channel on there you like, stick around and search for more songs on that channel! There's channels for indie, rock, epic, orchestral, etc. 

You can use websites such as Pandora and YouTube, but I find them to be less helpful as time goes by. Pandora especially tends to repeat the same artists you've added as ones that you like. It's been over a year since I used Pandora, so I don't know how it is now. I've never used Spotify, so I don't know how good that one is.

I find it more useful to google "bands similar to [band/singer name]" and go through some of those websites for similar suggestions. This way is not perfect either. The websites (lastfm, music-map, etc.) mostly name artists only from the same time period.

You could also look up what bands the artists you like were influenced by, and which artists they influenced. Wikipedia sometimes has a section for this.