Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 4 weeks ago

Why do so many white people seem to care so deeply about Palestine, but largely seem to ignore other places such as Tibet and Kashmir?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Why should anyone care all they do is terrorize people with their Hate, 

• 4 weeks ago

Most don't care either way, but they hate Jews more than arabs no matter how many people the arabs Murder they will always hate Jews who never Killed Christ

• garry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

maybe because they are dumb in the first place , who cares about palenstine , its full of muslims and half the world away .

• I played with Plasticine as a kid.

I don't remember Kashmir or Tibet but a guess they too were just fancy names to compete with the PlayDoh company of the USA.

I didn't realize that modelling clay was so controversial.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because we are not propping up the regimes in Tibet, or in Kashmir.  We are complicit in the crimes committed in Palestine.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only the woke care, more of a concern is the anti semitism of many non whites being legitimised to support immigrant prejudices.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You can't know Tibet and Kashmir are being "ignored" just because you haven't seen or heard discussions about them. One topic being prevalent in the news doesn't mean other topics are being ignored or no one cares about them.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event? 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You don't get called racist if you complain about Tibet or Kashmir

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't think that is true, and many have their own disputed territories to worry about closer to home.  As for 'other places'  it is up to them to sort it out

• Embery
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Says who, I don't give a damn about palestine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.