Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I want to get really thin?

this probably sounds like the stupidest thing but I want to get really skinny because basically my bf has the best hoodies and I want to be able to wear them while being small and cute inside them...he’s like a size medium and 5’ 10” though so the only way I’d be able to is if I got really small but like I don’t mind it because I think it’d be really cute and awwww

I’m 5’ 3” and 110 but I literally have the worst habits so I think if I actually start eating fruits and vegetables for the first time I think it’ll make my lil fast food belly go away and just make me tiny so I can be cute in his big hoodie aw 🥺

is that a good plan? lol I swear this sounds way better in my head but I’m actually serious plus if I was lighter I could piggy back around on him and sit in his lap and omg the possibilities are endless

• .

No, not the 'stupidest' thing, but nothing sensible about it either.

.

A 5'3" female should weigh 113 - 131 lbs, depending on body frame size, per the source calculator. You're already underweight. Nuff said.

Wow! What are you? Eight? Grow up. 

You are a healthy weight for your height.

You sound terribly immature in your question.

Are you sure you are old enough to have a boyfriend?